I looked down the hall and I saw this kid ( the same one that was going to kick someones a ) smiling as big as he could with something around his forehead covering his eyes. At first I was so confused what it was, but when he got to the end of the hall where I was; I could tell he was wearing swimming goggles. I was trying so hard not to laugh. He told me that he needed them because of the snow storm. It was hard to keep a serious face and to try and convince him that he needed to take them off.
Monday I was kind of in a bad mood for whatever reason.. but this turned it right around. I will NEVER forget how proud he was of those goggles!

1 comments:
That is so dang funny! I don't know how you didn't just fall apart laughing! Kudos!
Post a Comment